Drooper
Drooper
Drooper

Re: Sad news

Postby Drooper » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Oh my, this is so sad. hope he's happier now, no noobs in heaven eh bront :)
to say more would only be repeating what has been said and i agree with all of it, this is a sad day idd.
Droop

Floribella
Floribella

Postby Floribella » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:57 am

Only saw this post today....and its really making the day look crap.....i do remember that episode Vis...and fuck....and all i can say is curse words right now....
Floribella says:"I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes... "

Ebloodbath
Ebloodbath

Postby Ebloodbath » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Damn This is a shock..... I've been away from the game and the forums and the first thing i see is this post :(

Like some have already said bronto wasn't the easiest person to deal with, i too had my share of headbuts with him, though he helped me alot when i decided to start building my tankspec with eblood.

I'll be honest, at first i thought he was an intollerable, stuck up (prob a typo here), and sarcastic prick, but over the time and finally gathering up the guts to try and understand him i talked with some persons who were closer to him (namely Lyc and Bee, don't know if you remember our conversation though Lyc), after that i started trying to get along with him and after a while i got to know the other side of bronto, the one that he showed, less than he should probably, the best side of him, the helpfull warrior, the player always trying to push the guild forward.
This wasn't the end of our headbutts ig, not 'cause it was only his fault i grant that, the people in the guild who know me in the guild and even giggs (my RL Friend who got me into WoW and into WST) knows that i can sometimes be a thickheaded stuburn prick. But most of the other times we got along well, not the best friends, or maybe even not friends but 2 guildies that wanted the same, the best for WsT. I had the pleasure of tanking some times with him in party (can't remember if i ever tanked a raid with him) and he always had some advice to make my life easier.

I'll just wrap this up and say that it's always sad to lose a friend, specially a close one, so i leave here all my best wishes for the family and friends.

Lock'tar Ogar Brontotaurus
For The Horde

Rottenfish
Rottenfish

Re: Remembering Brontotaurus

Postby Rottenfish » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Hey All,

It's been a long time

I was truly saddened to hear of Bronto's passing today (very late I know). I didn't even know he had such troubles.

What I remember of Bronto, from back in the day, was if he was online and there was a group trying to be formed for some 5mans, he almost always volunteered to be the tank.

I hope the massive RNG in the sky gives him luckier numbers in his next life.

Horemas
Horemas

Postby Horemas » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:31 am

Wow!
Now that was a shocker. I've not been in touch with WoW or the Tribe for quite a few years, but I do have fond memories of raiding with Bronto back in the days of WotLK.
I remember him talking about his health problem on TS a few times but I never thought it would be so serious for him. Anyway as a former fellow raider to another, rest in peace Michael.

Archpaladin
Archpaladin
Archpaladin

Postby Archpaladin » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:08 am

I have not been here for long nor known him at all. Flori was the one telling me he passed away, sad news.
In my first time on warseeker tribe as a probationer, Bronto was the first to help me in many tasks, he was always the first to help. May he rest in peace.

Login  •  Register