salamizer
salamizer

Salamizer's longer than expected break

Postby salamizer » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Hello all,

Firstly i would like to apologise for my longer than anticipated break from wow, there was not a bye or see you soon as i didnt intend to stop playing.....1 day turned into 7, a week turned into a month and a month turned into nearly 6 months it was not intentional and i should have posted in here to make you guys aware, apologies.

Quite a few things happend to reach this point, firstly and most importantly the birth of our 3rd child, which took up so much more time than we bargained for. Having 2 kids under the age of 2 was hard to say the least and very very time consuming. With my wife looking after the kids it was left to me to provide for us all, so extra hours and overtime had to be done to keep the roof over our heads which lead to me wanting my bed rather than sitting at the computer late at night.

Add in to the mix a neck injury for more than 4 months which was bloody annoying at best and bloody painful at worst which induced headaches all day and loss of feeling in one arm, again meant sitting at the computer was not my first thought or priority and was also very painful.

I wanted to write a 'Hello i'm still alive post' looks like Giant beat me to it, and looks like he has had a rough few months....Giant i wish you all the best mate hope to see you again soon in wow.

I am looking to come back, i am starting to miss the game, the guild and looking at my big tauren butt.

My apologies again for the long break, i hope your all well and i hope to see you soon.

Sal.
Last edited by salamizer on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Khmiimkhakk
Mafioso
Khmiimkhakk

Re: Salamizer's longer than expected break

Postby Khmiimkhakk » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:02 am

here's too a speedy recovery and that all may settle down eventually, sal!

NatriumWST
Mafioso
NatriumWST

Postby NatriumWST » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:42 am

Sal!! :) Good to read you!

Nat
Since Oct 20, 2005!

Crosshaired
Crosshaired

Postby Crosshaired » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:14 pm

We are here for whenever you can come back!

Good to hear from you Sal!
112,4 % perfect.

Mel
Mel

Postby Mel » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Glad to see you have not forgotten us, Sal :) although your priorites seem off.
---------------------------

Happiness IS mandatory

Login  •  Register