Pintguinness
Pintguinness

ive did the worst thing ever

Postby Pintguinness » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:27 am

Hi i just logged out or exit game, with my last words RIP me.

So it started with oke i go quest lalala (i had to manny beers and dindt do that for a while since a week or 2)
ok i admit its not that!

Today i had a nice grp it all going well 1 hour + in a dungeon someone not a hunter wiped the grp not me i saved them, few minutes later wiped i died to. oh wel no problem (my pet tanked for a little also) finally boss in a very boring dungeon, wich i never did which the grp know,

at the last part they kicked me!!!!! i got angry and just gone mad in guild chat.

scare some ppl, well i dont think so but i think i shocked some.

That is even Worse.

To all ppl who play a hunter. i am ashamed i did this in guild chat. dont so like me and say this wow game is toodeloo swearing and turds, i did all thats not in the guildcharter alloud.

But u will understand somehow.

I Just killed myself in the guilchat, will be over when im sober again. But will know what i did im not that far away i still have 2 beers left which i was planning to drink while playing wow.

Id just want to say sorry for my behaviour, only one person rsponded few seconds i quit game. Very good u did that. and thats why i am writing or typing this.

Getting my frustrations out and yes i know it is a public post. I do know i wear the Warseeker Tribe tag.

Ill take my responibiletys

My log out line was Rip me, bye bye.

I dont mean it, but just at that moment i realy did.
Melandroso wrote:There are rumours, too horrible to share... whispers... out of legend.

Pintguinness
Pintguinness

Re: ive did the worst thing ever

Postby Pintguinness » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:29 am

Im sorry and hello
Melandroso wrote:There are rumours, too horrible to share... whispers... out of legend.

Lathias
Lathias

Postby Lathias » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:24 pm

Wellcome back, some peeps can be douches and that can really ruin you day or evening.

Good of you to take action and at least acknowledge your outburst, I'm sure it's not something that the kiddies in your random group would have done.

I'm sure the your guildies have already forgiven you or forgotten the incident all together.

*salutes*
Famous quotes:

"Drop it like it's Lath!"
"Not the face, not the face!"

Khmiimkhakk
Mafioso
Khmiimkhakk

Postby Khmiimkhakk » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:55 pm

I was the person that answered you, I think!

It's all good, Pint, we all have had our moments!

Zhartogar
Zhartogar

Postby Zhartogar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:46 pm

I was there when the rant came around, but tbh I couldn't even understand most of it. You seemed very irritated (and alcoholized) and needed to let some steam out. Plus you apologized later on. Still not a very good thing to do, but I'd say relatable. I've been in PUGs with very challenging ppl, and sometimes you just want to smack the hell out of them (or burn them in fel). Just make sure your irritation is not channeled into the guild chat next time.
I'm one with the fel, the fel is with me. :twisted: :mrgreen:

Pintguinness
Pintguinness

Postby Pintguinness » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Thnx for the kind words and tips.

That alcohol is a problem, had to much.
Im not used to it anymore since i live alot more healty now.
But also a combo off stress outside the game.

To play here is destressing for me, relax. Id like to keep it that way.

See ya soon <3

Login  •  Register