Reina
Reina

Reina - Application - INVITED

Postby Reina » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:26 pm

Heya! I'm Haley and play an MM Hunter (Reina) and Veng DH (Aquinne) on Aggramar.

I started playing WoW (as Alliance) in early 2013 because a friend of mine was into it at the time. Got into it pretty quickly and got incredibly attached to some of the NPCs and their lore. This has even helped me out in the offline-world since I am an artist and drawing these characters managed to drag me out of art block.

My friend has long since stopped playing WoW and I've had trouble finding people to connect with ingame. Sure, the solo content is fun but after a while it still gets a bit lonely - which is where the guild comes in. I'm looking for an active and fun community to spice up the social aspect of the game which I consider a home away from home at this point.

I'm not really into raiding since my wifi can't be trusted but I'm up for pretty much anything else, especially mount and transmog farming. And as I previously mentioned I'm big on lore, so I also RP every once in a while (though that's mostly on tumblr). As for dislikes... I don't particularly care for the Alliance/Horde feud, but that's about it really. Gameplay-wise I have nothing to complain about.

After having heard from my friend how some of the guilds in this game are run, I can honestly say that your ideals are very appealing. Very open-minded and approachable. Everyone is included and treated with respect. I've personally met a couple of players with that 'holier than thou' attitude and it was incredibly off-putting.
I don't really have any experience with guilds, but I'm aware that many (casual) raiding guilds don't really do anything else content-wise and are pretty much dead except on raid days. So much for the social aspect of the game, hm?

In short: I love this game a lot and would be happy to belong to a community like yours and make some friends in the process! I'm very chill and make lots of puns that I'm sure the guild chat would benefit from :)

Well, thanks for your time and I hope to see you guys on Azeroth!

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Re: Reina - Application

Postby Giggs » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello, Reina.

Thank you for applying to Warseeker Tribe. Our members will read your application, and we should have an answer for you soon. Sometimes, we have some follow-up questions, so check back when you can and answer them for us.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Postby Giggs » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:17 am

Hello, Reina.

Thank you for your patience. After some discussion, we'd like to offer you a spot as probationer on our roster. Please whisper an officer in-game for an invite.

Welcome to Warseeker Tribe!

Giggs
There is no button.

Reina
Reina

Postby Reina » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:13 am

Hey,

Thanks, I'll get right on that! :)

Login  •  Register