Zan
Zan
Zan

Zans application to the guild. - To BE INVITED

Postby Zan » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:34 am

i started playing wow nearing the end of wrath, at that point i only made alts and played with my brother. it wasn't till mists that i started playing properly as i had reached my first capped character during that expansion, that was when i was introduced to raids and even thought, at the time i only used LFR i still enjoyed them (on a hp laptop with 4 GB of ram so the quality wasn't a big concern).
It was when WOD came out. I made the character that i use to this day, my Shaman. i played though the expatiation mainly as enhance but i wanted to try out healing for the first time, i sucked... but i still wish to return to it as it was a fun experience. that take me up to legion and i now use elemental and am not half bad at that.

up until this point i have had 0 social guild experience. i mainly played solo or with my family but any guilds i was apart of where the sort of guild you get invited to when you make a character and you don't leave due to the perks from them, and now that there they are no more i decided i didn't really need a guild. now as i'm more experienced with the game i kinda miss out on the socializing and all the good moments that people say about "there guilds". so i decided i should probably give it ago

like most of the games i play, the RPG thing was the main attraction to the game. killing stuff and gearing up, raid and dungeon bosses, plus the class choice was good too, so many options (sham all the way). but the primary aspect of the game that keeps me coming back is the overwhelming font of lore that is has. i freaking love it so much that iv even bought the Chronicles books and have read most of the other wow books out there. my only hatred of wow is...pet battling, granted it's not mandatory it still irritates me playing it.

The guilds "whole anything goes thing" i really like, just so i'm free to try other things in the game with no guild backlash at all is comforting. And just by reading that it gave me a very relaxed feel of the guild. i also liked the "While we won't be getting server firsts" that amused me, and again it conveyed the whole relaxed feel.

just to add i don't wish to jump right into raiding straight of the bat. i kinda wanted to learn how/ get back into healing again and i don't think you want a rookie healer in your raid team :)

i hope you consider my application, thank you.

Lycria
Guild Officer
Lycria

Re: Zans application to the guild.

Postby Lycria » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:09 am

Hi Zan,

thank you for your application. I'll present it to the guild for discussion. This usually takes a few days, in the meantime, feel free to check back here for progress or if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Lyc
Lycria (110 Tauren feral druid)
Markessa (110 Undead frost mage)
Eclavdra (110 Blood Elf retribution paladin)

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Re: Zans application to the guild. - UNDER DISCUSSION

Postby Giggs » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:29 am

Hello Zan.

Our members would like you to answer the following question:

- Read our guild charter and tell us what you think. Can you pick two things that particularly appeals to you?

Thank you,
Giggs.
There is no button.

Zan
Zan
Zan

Postby Zan » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:00 pm

The two aspects of the charter at appeal to me are the respect each other and the voice communication part.
id be confident joining a guild that is respectful of other people and iv never really been in a voice chat with a guild before so i think it would be and interesting experience.

Thank you.

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Postby Giggs » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:54 pm

Thank you for your response. Please allow just a little more time for us to reach a decision.

Giggs
There is no button.

Lycria
Guild Officer
Lycria

Postby Lycria » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi Zan,

the guild has decided to offer you a spot for probabtion. Please contact an officer ingame for your invitation to the guild.

Cheers,

Lyc
Lycria (110 Tauren feral druid)
Markessa (110 Undead frost mage)
Eclavdra (110 Blood Elf retribution paladin)

Zan
Zan
Zan

Re: Zans application to the guild. - To BE INVITED

Postby Zan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 am

Thanks alot :)

Zan
Zan
Zan

Postby Zan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:54 pm

i cant seem to find anyone online to give me an invite XD

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Postby Giggs » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:55 pm

Hello, Zan.

We would still like to offer you a spot on our roster as probationer. Are you still interested in this?

Giggs
There is no button.

Login  •  Register