sneakaround
sneakaround
sneakaround

Sneakaround application - DECLINED

Postby sneakaround » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:56 pm

I've been playing wow since vanilla, remember it taking ages to level a toon. Didn't really get into raiding till TBC
since then done everything up to full normal TOS clear and first 3 bosses on hc.

Had taken a break in WOD coz of the fact i didn't like were the game was going but came back for hellfire citadel raid.
At the moment i have 4 wow account where i only use the first one. don't want to start raiding right from the start have a bit of gearing to do on my rogue. The toon i got the deceivers fall on is a demon hunter named demonhuntjuh - draenor.

The main reason i switched from him to rogue is because the playstyle is more fluid.
the main reason im wanna play in a guild is the team aspect.

This toon originated on draenor realm but moved him over to play with my little brother and 1 month later he deceided to stop playing wow permanently.

don't really know what to say more.

hope u consider my application.

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Re: Sneakaround application

Postby Giggs » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello, Sneakaround.

Thank you for applying to Warseeker Tribe. At the moment, your application is a bit on the short side. We ask that applicants follow this template.

Looking forward to hear from you again.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Postby Giggs » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Hello, Sneakaround.

As of this moment, nothing new was added to your application. We will give you a bit more time to do this.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Postby Giggs » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:19 am

Hello, Sneakaround.

Your application is now considered Overdue, and as such, will be Declined. If you are still interested in joining our guild, you will need to write a new application.

Giggs
There is no button.

Login  •  Register