Omellas
Omellas
Omellas

Omellas - Application - INVITED

Postby Omellas » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:25 pm

After being influenced by my boyfriend Storm, I started playing somewhere in July this year and was fortunate enough to benefit from his experience and help to guide me through it. So far, my time in-game was mostly spent completing quests, but I've also completed a few instances. While watching him play, the game looked a lot harder than it actually is, so I'm having a lot more fun than I was expecting to at first.

Since I've been playing for such a short time, I don't really have much to say when it comes to guild experience. The only other guild I'm familiar with is Art of eXecution, where both characters are. Storm thought it would be a good idea for me to benefit from the guild bonus while I was starting out, so he invited me to the guild where he has his alts that aren't in Warseeker Tribe. Even in other games, I never really joined any guilds but this one seems like a safe space where I can be comfortable around other people.

Honestly, I don't usually like online multiplayer games because we never know who we're gonna have to deal with and I hate having to deal with jerks. In WoW I like the fact that we don't necessarily have to interact with other players in order to make progress (except for a few exceptions) but we can still chose to do so if we want. From what I've seen, the community isn't as toxic as other online games I've played (at least on this server), so that's also a good thing.
What I don't like is having to pay to play (who needs money for food irl when you can eat Pandaren yums, right?) but hey, the developers work hard, I guess, so *shrug*.

The most important thing to me whenever I play any kind of multiplayer game is respect. I have no patience to deal with assbutts online and I'm not willing to waste my time on a game when I don't feel comfortable. So it's really important to me to be in a guild like this one, that values respect and good behaviour so much, in order to create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
I also like that you guys are willing to accept all kinds of members without restrictions on race, class or experience. It means that everyone is welcome and willing to help each other.

I'm a fast learner and I usually adapt well to most games I play. Even though that is not my primary interest in Wow, I could, eventually, participate in some raids in the future, if I'm needed. I heard I'm fairly good. But I think I might need a bit more experience before committing to that.

The armory link is https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/aggramar/omellas so you guys can take a look, my gear isn't properly gemmed and enchanted yet because I'm still in the gearing up process and feel like it's a waste of materials on such low ilvl gear, especially with 7.3 right around the corner.

Anyway, thanks for the time (albeit short) that you've spend reading my application and hope to see you all soon in Azeroth. <3

Omellas

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Re: Omellas - Application

Postby Giggs » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:34 pm

Hello, Omellas.

Thank you for applying to Warseeker Tribe. Your application will be presented to our members. Some may have some additional questions for you, so check back once in a while, just in case.
Our decision process may take some time, so please be patient.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Postby Giggs » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Hello, Omellas.

After some discussion, we would like to offer you a spot on our roster as probationer. Please whisper an officer in-game for an invite.

Welcome to Warseeker Tribe!

Giggs
There is no button.

Omellas
Omellas
Omellas

Postby Omellas » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:20 pm

Thanks! Will do :D

Login  •  Register