Mariush
Mariush
Mariush

Mariush-Hellscream Application - DECLINED

Postby Mariush » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:04 am

Hi.I was looking for a good guild for long time.I hope i found it.My name is same as my only one cbaracter's nickname,i am polish,almost 30 years old.I started my adventure with WoW since WotLK as a mm hunter on horde side.I had a one guild since then,but i left it a year ago due to conflict beetween old and new guild master.Old one abadonned us long time ago,new one rebuilded guild from scraches,then when the old one came back,he took control over it without anyone's approval.I stayed loyal to new gm and i left with her.Anyway,i play most of the time pvp,in MoP i was in first raiding group for SoO,i would come back to raiding.I left WoW while WoD was on,now i came back a month ago as a warrior fury and i love it.I think it is enough writing for the moment.Hopefully You will accept my application.Regards

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Re: Mariush-Hellscream Application

Postby Giggs » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Hello Mariush.

Thank you for applying to Warseeker Tribe. Your application is a bit on the short side and somewhat incomplete. Before we present your application to our guild, please add the following information:

- Tell us about the names of main guilds and present server (If you've moved server before or changed names please include this information.)

- Tell us what you want from a guild and how any previous guilds you've been in have lived up to this.

- Tell us what do you enjoy about playing WoW, and what do you dislike.

- Read our guild charter and tell us what you think. Can you pick two things that particularly appeals to you?

- Please feel free to add anything else you feel would aid your application

If you are interested in raiding with us straight away, please provide the below information as well:

- Provide an armory link to your characters who you wish to raid with, showing them in their raiding gear for their preferred role

- Tell us more about your previous raiding experience, including name of the toon(s) and the guild(s) you raided with (if the previous raiding toons are different from the one(s) you are applying with, please also describe why you have changed focus)

- Describe what you like the most about raiding and what you dislike

- We would also like to know what you consider to be your greatest achievement in raiding to date

- Tell us what you consider to be your strengths as a player in raids and what do you consider to be your character's strengths

- and finally, tell us how you can improve in raids as a player and how would you aim to improve your character.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Re: Mariush-Hellscream Application

Postby Giggs » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:30 am

Hello, Mariush.

Your application is now considered Overdue, and will be Declined. Should you wish to apply here again, you will need to write another application.
I see that you have found a home elsewhere. I hope your future there will bring good things.

Giggs
There is no button.

Login  •  Register