maikel53
maikel53

Gromâsh-aggramar application - INVITED

Postby maikel53 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:35 pm

hallo my name is maikel and i was intrested in joining i never done a guild application and i will try my best to follow the sticky

- Describe your experiences in WoW to date.
my experience in wow is more from a casual perspectif i never done new raids only old ones for transmogs and fun with friends i played since vanilla on and off because i done some BGs and have made alot of characters and geared them up to raiding i love legion so far and the two xpacs i played most where wrath of the lich king and WOD

- Tell us what you want from a guild and how any previous guilds you've been in have lived up to this.
i like to be in a guild in whic you can have a social talk and meet new people and bond with them i also like to level pvp and even learn to raid because i think i am not skilled enough at the moment i didnt join many guilds before because the ones i joined where not that great mostly poeple asking qeustions they are to lazy to google or asking for help but never want to help another guildy out i like to help people and socialize and hope to find that in this guild if i am allowed

- Tell us what do you enjoy about playing WoW, and what do you dislike.
i like the variaty of stuff you can do like diffrent pvp modes or some solo Pve farming transmogs and i want to learn raiding in the futher i dislike that i found quite alot of toxic players that the servers sometime have big lag even with good internet and a good pc

- Read our guild charter and tell us what you think. Can you pick two things that particularly appeals to you?
based on the charter i like that there is no pressure and it looks like a friendly guild you can join if you want to pvp raid or just want to have fun

- Please feel free to add anything else you feel would aid your application
as you probably noticed english is not my first language and i have a grammar problem so forgive me for not usig dot at the end of lines i hope i get the chance to prove myself and i hope i get rewarded with lots of friends and fun!

Loktar ogar!

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Re: Gromâsh-aggramar application

Postby Giggs » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:57 pm

Hello, Gromâsh.

Thank you for applying to Warseeker Tribe. Before we present your application to our guild, would you please let us know the name and class of the toon you are applying with, as well as any guild names that you may have been in?

Looking forward to hear from you.
Giggs
There is no button.

maikel53
maikel53

Postby maikel53 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:02 pm

the guilds i have been in were in WOD dont know the name because i didnt spend much time with those guildys the name is Grommâsh and he is a warrior if i am allowed to join i would like to join with my demon hunter Dahakhan and warlock azmodan aswel if possible i like to commit to this guild if i am allowed

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Postby Giggs » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:05 pm

Thank you for your fast response.

We will post your application for our members to discuss. This might take some time, so be patient. Should our members have any additional questions for you, check back here once in a while and try to answer them.

Giggs
There is no button.

maikel53
maikel53

Postby maikel53 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:07 pm

i have patiance no rush if anyone has qeustions i wil try to answer them fast and as detailed as posable

maikel53
maikel53

Postby maikel53 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:28 pm

hi i wanted to ask how the voting was going? i havent heard anything yet do you guys/girls let me know if i can join or not or need more time? thank you for your time

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Postby Giggs » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:33 am

Hello, Gromâsh.

Our voting is going as intended. Please be patient while we complete this process, it should not take much longer.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Postby Giggs » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello, Gromâsh.

After some discussion, we'd like to offer you a spot on our roster as probationer. Please whisper an officer in-game for an invite.

Welcome to Warseeker Tribe!

Giggs
There is no button.

maikel53
maikel53

Postby maikel53 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:58 pm

hi thank you that i am axcapted what is an probationer? and i dont know any officers so i dont know who to whisper

Giggs
Guild Master
Giggs

Postby Giggs » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:02 pm

If you type /who Warseeker Tribe, a window will appear with every online member. Whisper anyone, and they will relay it to an officer.
There is no button.

Login  •  Register