Hello there - IMVITED

For applications to join Warseeker Tribe. For applicant and officer use only.

Moderator: WST Officers/Moderators

Gleppe
Character Names: Hi.

I think i will start whit one character and his name is Nästy Tauren warrior.

Best Regards
antispam: No
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 4

Hello there - IMVITED

Post by Gleppe » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:02 am

Hi. My name is Glenn and im 33 years old and live in Sweden in a small town called Vislanda. Working mostly from home by the computer.
Same place as one of your guild mates.

- Tell us about the characters you're applying to join the guild with and any others of relevance including names and main guilds and present server (If you've moved server before or changed names please include this information.)
That could be a very long list.
The one that i wanna join whit is my old warrior Nästy. Always loved Warrior but ofc i have raided and done pvp whit almost every class.
Main server has been Aggramar funny enough since Wotlk.
Atm im still in my old guild Devils rejects but there is no active there anymore.
Maby wanna joing whit my hunter aswell Shootrmgavin

- Describe your experiences in WoW to date.
Started in mid vanilla and played ever since. Had my own guild in TBC... but just before Wotlk we invited some wrong people so that whas that.
Played in a harcore guild 25 man raiding for some time as a paladin tank at lvl 80.
In cataclysm i started to slow down the gaming since i didnt think it whas as much fun. But ofc i have beed doing raiding in every expansion to some extent.

- Tell us what you want from a guild and how any previous guilds you've been in have lived up to this.
Well been some months now that i havent been playing but thinking of starting. So what i want is a nice casual guild whit grown and mature people that sometimes just wanna talk in g chat... and sometimes kick some raid bosses.
My previous guild we where raiding and sometimes we did it semi hardcore but most of the times we where just having
fun :) And that is what i want again.

- Tell us what do you enjoy about playing WoW, and what do you dislike.
Hmm hard to say right now. Been a long time since i played in an active friendly guild.
Tried a few months ago but nah didnt like the wibe i whas getting.
What i like... as most people say its a world you can enter to just relax and think of other things.
Dislike... Well to be honest i have disliked everything since they changed the entire spec system and well you know...
Everything!
But ofc still a fun game :)

- Read our guild charter and tell us what you think. Can you pick two things that particularly appeals to you?
We raid, but we do not do it every night of the week. We do group content together and have as much fun wiping as we do downing bosses. We celebrate each other’s achievements.
Freedom of choice, respect for others (both inside the guild and outside), friendship, teamwork, maturity (not necessarily in age but in attitude), and, importantly, having fun.

The charter looks perfekt. i like everything :)

- Please feel free to add anything else you feel would aid your application
Havent been active raider this expansion.
Have alot of old experience about the most characters.
I have 8 lvl 110 and several just below.

If you are interested in raiding with us straight away, please provide the below information as well:
Soon new expansion so start lvling and then yes start raiding :)

- Provide an armory link to your characters who you wish to raid with, showing them in their raiding gear for their preferred role
He is not geared for raiding since i joined a guild that needed a Boomkin on a diferent server. And soon there will be some lvls to take but here is the link

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... n%C3%A4sty

- Tell us more about your previous raiding experience, including name of the toon(s) and the guild(s) you raided with (if the previous raiding toons are different from the one(s) you are applying with, please also describe why you have changed focus)
Raiding experiance where i realy raided is
Karazhan back when i had my own guild.
Every raid in Wotlk 10 and 25 man
In Cata i slowed down a bit but did some in most of them.
Did some raiding in Dragon Soul 10man
After that i have only played from time to time and mostly done LFR´s
Found it more fun to lvl toons.
Mostly my warrior whas used but did raid whit my hunter quite a lot and in DS i raided whit Rogue.

- Describe what you like the most about raiding and what you dislike
I like the teamplay.. that erveryone have a role and a place to be to get progress.
The comradery if you find people like your self to have fun.

- We would also like to know what you consider to be your greatest achievement in raiding to date
Since i havent realy been played serious for some time there is no greatest achievement atm

- Tell us what you consider to be your strengths as a player in raids and what do you consider to be your character's strengths
Im a good teamplayer, i listen, i can take critic and of course give some. I never scream or call people stuff or get angry. Its still just a game and for me its about having fun :)

- and finally, tell us how you can improve in raids as a player and how would you aim to improve your character.
Start raiding again is step one :lol: but to learn to know the people i play whit and how they play.
For my warrior...the right rotation and then some gear.

I hope i sound like a good choise for you. And i hope i answered all your questions. Realy hate these applications :lol:
If there is anything else you want to know im happy to answer your questions.

Best regards.

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Re: Hello there

Post by Giggs » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Hello, Gleppe.

Thank you for applying to Warseeker Tribe. Our guild members will all have a look at your application, and in a few days, we should have an answer for you.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Post by Giggs » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello, Gleppe

After some discussion, we'd like to offer you a spot on our roster as probationer. Please whisper an officer in-game for an invite.

Welcome to Warseeker Tribe!

Giggs
There is no button.

Gleppe
Character Names: Hi.

I think i will start whit one character and his name is Nästy Tauren warrior.

Best Regards
antispam: No
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 4

Post by Gleppe » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:07 am

Hi.