Guild Application - Cataclysm (Albeniz) - INVITED

For applications to join Warseeker Tribe. For applicant and officer use only.

Moderator: WST Officers/Moderators

albeniz
Character Names: Albeniz

Guild Application - Cataclysm (Albeniz) - INVITED

Post by albeniz » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:22 pm

Hi! My name is Javi and I'd like to join WST... for the third time...

Please note: I joined WST during TBC and played the game full time until the end of WoTLK. I did return to WST for WoD for a month or two before disappearing miserably without saying anything to anybody until kicked for inactivity. I am enjoying the game so far but I can't promise I won't dissapear again the moment I don't enjoy the game anymore. What I can assure is next time, I won't leave without a saying bye. (I write this first in case it is an issue)

- Describe your experiences in WoW to date.

I began to play six months before the release of TBC and stopped at the end of WoTLK. Since then I've been playing the expansions, as I really enjoy the lore of WoW, but never really saw any end content since Icecrown Citadel with you. I've been in a couple of guilds but to be honest, most of my wow time has been spent at Warseeker Tribe.

- Tell us what you want from a guild and how any previous guilds you've been in have lived up to this.

I'm looking for a mature and friendly group of people with whom to enjoy the game. Enjoying PVE content while getting to know guildies is what made me stay on the game for so long back then. I'd like the satisfaction of completing dungeons and raids with a group of people that I know... Finishing a LFG dungeon and never play with any of those people again always defeats the feeling of group-achievement imo.

- Tell us what do you enjoy about playing WoW, and what do you dislike.

I really enjoy the game lore (big fan of the books too!), inmerse myself in the game while solo questing, and dungeons /raids with other people. My WoW experience reached its peak while enjoying WoTLK with guildies. There was nothing like progress through raids, from getting destroyed early on until slapping the final's boss face. Should this application be successfull, I'll also probably make fun of many of you, godamn geeks.

Nowadays there isn't much I dislike from the game... not even people ;).

- Read our guild charter and tell us what you think. Can you pick two things that particularly appeals to you?

I believe it hasn't changed muched since I read it for first time. I've always agreed with WST's ideals, keeping it mature, fun and balanced, no matter who you are or for how long you've been in the guild. The other thing that appeals to me from the charter is the raiding policy... progressing through content while keeping it fair, fun and (most of the times) relaxing.

- Please feel free to add anything else you feel would aid your application

(What I said at the beginning)

If you are interested in raiding with us straight away, please provide the below information as well:

- Provide an armory link to your characters who you wish to raid with, showing them in their raiding gear for their preferred role

Cataclysm - Retribution Paladin (probably still undergeared):
https://worldofwarcraft.com/es-es/chara ... /Cataclysm

- Tell us more about your previous raiding experience, including name of the toon(s) and the guild(s) you raided with (if the previous raiding toons are different from the one(s) you are applying with, please also describe why you have changed focus)

My raiding experience has mostly been as a protection paladin.
Although I raided during TBC (specially Karazhan & Gruul), most of my raiding was done during WoTLK where I advanced as part of the WST raiding team through most of the normal difficulty content.

Since then though, I've enjoyed dps specs a lot more than healing or tanking. Therefore if I raid, I'd like to do it with my ret paladin.

- Describe what you like the most about raiding and what you dislike

Like I said, progressing through content at a pace that respects real life. Finding a specific boss so difficult that when you finally defeat it, you feel really satisfied. The raid organisation and loot distribution at WST have always impressed me aswell.

I dislike that for some reason, you can never outtank, outheal and specially out dps Organigami. Why? we all have the same buttons.

- We would also like to know what you consider to be your greatest achievement in raiding to date

Nightbane in Karazhan, Mimiron in Ulduar and Arthas in Icecrown Citadel.

- Tell us what you consider to be your strengths as a player in raids and what do you consider to be your character's strengths

I take raid preparation seriously, I don't suffer much after a wipe and I believe I have almost infinite patience. As for character strengths, I'd be making them up to be honest.

- and finally, tell us how you can improve in raids as a player and how would you aim to improve your character.

I still have to run through a few LFR uldirs and other PVE content to gear up a bit, lvling up my newly acquired herbalism skill to get the right flasks without spending a kidney at the AH, and make sure I read tactics for bosses as they probably hurt a bit more than those in the LFR.

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Re: Guild Application - Cataclysm (Albeniz)

Post by Giggs » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:18 pm

Hello, Albeniz!

Thank you for re-applying to Warseeker Tribe. Give us a few days and we'll get back to you soon.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Post by Giggs » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Hello, Albeniz.

We would like to offer you a spot on our roster as probationer. Please whisper an officer in-game for an invite.

Welcome back to Warseeker Tribe!

Giggs
There is no button.

albeniz
Character Names: Albeniz

Post by albeniz » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Fantastic news!

I am away for Xmas until next weekend. I will whisper an officer as soon as I get back.

I wont be online much until the end of the festivities (which in Spain end on the 6th of Jan)

Thanks and see you soon!