Hello guys xD - DECLINED

For applications to join Warseeker Tribe. For applicant and officer use only.

Moderator: WST Officers/Moderators

gamito
Character Names: Ddeemmoonn
Bocalouca
antispam: No
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 4

Hello guys xD - DECLINED

Post by gamito » Sun May 13, 2018 2:23 am

- Describe your experiences in WoW to date.
well i play WOW for over 10 years , was a great raiding tank during burning crusade , but the rest just casual player. now i got 2 chars that are rdy to serius raiding xD

- Tell us what you want from a guild and how any previous guilds you've been in have lived up to this.
well i just want a good grp of people , pleasent and funny that are experienced in raiding and mythic dung´s , where everyone supports eatch other xD

- Tell us what do you enjoy about playing WoW, and what do you dislike.
in wow well i think i enjoy most all of it or else i wouldnt play it xD but mostly the PVE raids are awesome xD and history, its damm great the combine of quest and history and providing a moove to kill the same guys every week xD
i dislike the PVP xD

- Read our guild charter and tell us what you think. Can you pick two things that particularly appeals to you?
well the organization and responsability part of a guild seens to be properly oriented xD and since its a old raid you guys got so much experience to share .

- Please feel free to add anything else you feel would aid your application
well im a 29 years old portuguese guy who enjoys WOW a lot xD im very social and helpfull when ever possible.

If you are interested in raiding with us straight away, please provide the below information as well:

- Provide an armory link to your characters who you wish to raid with, showing them in their raiding gear for their preferred role
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ddeemmoonn
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /bocalouca

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/ ... deemmoonn/

- Tell us more about your previous raiding experience, including name of the toon(s) and the guild(s) you raided with (if the previous raiding toons are different from the one(s) you are applying with, please also describe why you have changed focus)
as i said before i played serius in spinebreaker as a tank but only for a season xD
right now i am 11/11 HC and 1/11M on ATB and full mythic on all others

- Describe what you like the most about raiding and what you dislike
i love the thrill . i dislike the flaming and toxic people

- We would also like to know what you consider to be your greatest achievement in raiding to date
all of them xD

- Tell us what you consider to be your strengths as a player in raids and what do you consider to be your character's strengths
as a raid player you dont need many strengts bcs a raid is grp of people with strengts and disabilitys, we are as strong as our eakest link. so there are no indivudals, only the group xD

- and finally, tell us how you can improve in raids as a player and how would you aim to improve your character.
i think i in every raid i learn and improve myself, and that is waht i aim in your guild , and hopefully you guys also improve with me xD

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Re: Hello guys xD

Post by Giggs » Sun May 13, 2018 6:51 pm

Hello, Ddeemmoonn.

Thank you for applying to Warseeker Tribe. Your application will be presented to our members, and we should have an answer for you in a few days. Check back once in a while.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master

Post by Giggs » Sat May 19, 2018 3:57 pm

Hello again.

After some discussion, our guild has decided to offer you a spot as probationer on our roster. Please contact an officer in-game for an invite.

Welcome to Warseeker Tribe!

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master

Post by Giggs » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:30 pm

Hello, Ddeemmoonn.

Your application window has timed out, and is hereby considered Declined.

Best of luck out there.
There is no button.