Hellooo there, - OVERDUE

For applications to join Warseeker Tribe. For applicant and officer use only.

Moderator: WST Officers/Moderators

Izazel
Character Names: Izazel, Blood DK, my character is in Stormscale and i will change it to Aggramar soon for BFA , For warseeker trible .. For the horde <3
antispam: No
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 4

Hellooo there, - OVERDUE

Post by Izazel » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Helloooooo .. My name is Rashed, and I’m from United Arab Emirates .. exactly from Dubai , I reached 26 old since 10 days ago :p

- Tell us about the characters you're applying to join the guild with and any others of relevance including names and main guilds and present server (If you've moved server before or changed names please include this information.)

Izazel , Blood DK , It was in Stormscale but I change it to join this guild .. actually it’s my main character

- Describe your experiences in WoW to date.
I joined WoW in the last patch of dreanor expansion and my experience Is only in heroic raids .. and I only did raid in Legion .. so, I think you feel I’m a new player :p

- Tell us what you want from a guild and how any previous guilds you've been in have lived up to this.
I didn’t join a rel guild before .. I only tried a random guilds and this will be my first time and I’m serious about joining it ..

- Tell us what do you enjoy about playing WoW, and what do you dislike.
I like the challenges .. I really like to challenge the impossible with friends .. in dungeons or pvp ..and I mean it

- Read our guild charter and tell us what you think. Can you pick two things that particularly appeals to you?
It’s nice to put my name in an old guild like this .. I’ll be happy to join it.
“Our guild is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, countries and ages. While something may not seem offensive to one individual, it may be appear very different to someone else. Chat, have fun, but if someone tells you that they find your behaviour offensive to them, respect that and stop. “
My English is weak and this will help me </3

- Please feel free to add anything else you feel would aid your application
Even I have a lot of friends from legion .. I still feel alone in world of warcraft .. I want a friends who care .. guilds always care about their members

If you are interested in raiding with us straight away, please provide the below information as well:

- Provide an armory link to your characters who you wish to raid with, showing them in their raiding gear for their preferred role
Blood DK is my main character then frost DK
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... mar/Izazel
but this is a new expansion now , well , don’t focus on my gear atm :p

- Tell us more about your previous raiding experience, including name of the toon(s) and the guild(s) you raided with (if the previous raiding toons are different from the one(s) you are applying with, please also describe why you have changed focus)
only a random runs and with a different kind of friends .. and my maximum is a heroic raids and all that as a main tank .. but I didn’t join any raid guild before

- Describe what you like the most about raiding and what you dislike
Raging on my fails without telling me what I did exactly .. this is the worst thing .. because if they don’t tell me what is my mistake, how I will learn ?

- We would also like to know what you consider to be your greatest achievement in raiding to date
Killjeaden curve then I didn’t join a heroic raid

- and finally, tell us how you can improve in raids as a player and how would you aim to improve your character.

I don’t know what to do .. but I want to be on the top tanks in world of warcraft .. it’s a dream but I can try .. and i will try in BFA

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Re: Hellooo there,

Post by Giggs » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:49 pm

Hello, Izazel.

Thank you for applying to Warseeker Tribe. We'll look your application over and should have an answer for you in a few days.

Giggs
There is no button.

Izazel
Character Names: Izazel, Blood DK, my character is in Stormscale and i will change it to Aggramar soon for BFA , For warseeker trible .. For the horde <3
antispam: No
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 4

Post by Izazel » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:02 am

Okeey I’m waiting <3 ❤️❤️

Giggs
Guild Master

Post by Giggs » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:59 am

Hello, Izazel.

After some discussion, we would like to offer you a spot on our roster as probationer. Please whisper an officer in-game for an invite.

Welcome to Warseeker Tribe!

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master

Post by Giggs » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:48 pm

Hello, Izazel. Are you still interested in joining our guild?
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master

Post by Giggs » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Since there has been no response to this thread, we are considering your application overdue. If you wish to reapply, you will need to post another application.

Thank you and good luck out there.

Giggs
There is no button.