Hi Warseeker Tribe! - INVITED

For applications to join Warseeker Tribe. For applicant and officer use only.

Moderator: WST Officers/Moderators

Zaonir
Character Names: Zaonir
antispam: No
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 4

Hi Warseeker Tribe! - INVITED

Post by Zaonir » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:42 pm

Hello everyone!

I am an old player that's making a comeback to wow lately. I used to play on Aggramar back in vanilla and TBC. I was Alliance during those days but i fondly remember good pvp fights around the world against your guildies. I remember i even had some friends that i used to /wave with everytime i saw them.

Now I've joined the horde side of the game, and I thought I'd apply to one of the guilds i remember from back in the days that i had a good impression from.

- Tell us about the characters you're applying to join the guild with and any others of relevance including names and main guilds and present server (If you've moved server before or changed names please include this information.)

I am applying with my restoration druid Zaonir. I have some alts but they're not really important as I'm pretty much only playing my druid atm. Back in vanilla i was raiding with The Phoenix Order (sister guild to TOO on horde side) and Definition in TBC.

- Describe your experiences in WoW to date.

As I've mentioned earlier in this application I started out in vanilla, grinded it out raiding up until Cataclysm. then took a break until BFA pretty much. Been casually playing these days due to work and family life.

- Tell us what you want from a guild and how any previous guilds you've been in have lived up to this.

In my previous time playing wow I was raiding a lot and spent lots of time preparing for it, but these days I'm mostly looking for a chill environment where I can find some new friends to do mythic + with or world quests, im up for most stuff but I am not looking to raid because I dont really have the time anymore, sadly. I'm looking for a social atmosphere pretty much.

- Tell us what do you enjoy about playing WoW, and what do you dislike.

I like to soak my free time into the game as it helps me unwind from a day of work. It's better to do that with a guild where you can get to know a few people and run some dungeons with. I miss the community that used to exist in the earlier expansions in my experience.

I really don't know if i dislike anything with this game right now. All I know is that I wish I knew more people playing so I could hop on at any time during the day and have a few people to play with.

- Read our guild charter and tell us what you think. Can you pick two things that particularly appeals to you?

If I had to pick two it would be friendship and having fun. However, I really like how this guild was described in the "Read this first"- post. "...want to have fun without any pressure or whining and if you are looking for a friendly place to hang out filled with people who are passionate about the game and have been around the block"
- that's something I think fits very well with what I am looking for.

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Re: Hi Warseeker Tribe!

Post by Giggs » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:59 pm

Hello, Zaonir.

Thank you for applying to Warseeker Tribe. Give us a bit of time and we should have an answer for you quite soon.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Re: Hi Warseeker Tribe!

Post by Giggs » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:44 am

Hello, Zaonir.

After some discussion, we would like to offer you a spot on our roster as probationer. Please whisper an officer in-game for an invite.

Welcome to Warseeker Tribe!

Giggs
There is no button.