Hi guys, guild application incoming! - INVITED

For applications to join Warseeker Tribe. For applicant and officer use only.

Moderator: WST Officers/Moderators

Saga
Character Names: Sagarith - Aggramar
antispam: No
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 4

Hi guys, guild application incoming! - INVITED

Post by Saga » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:04 pm

Hi all,

As a restarted veteran WoW player, I was searching for a guild that fits the way I like to play WoW. My brother in law (Lath) told me to apply as it matches my style (plus, I also like to get on his nerves :lol: ). At the moment I am still leveling my warlock (Sagarith, lvl115), so I won't bother you with trying to join raids at the moment! Once I reach 120 and get proper gear, I do like to join for raids.

- Describe your experiences in WoW to date.
My secret WoW addiction started at the beta of Vanilla. With some breaks in between, I've seen all content up to BfA. Raiding-wise, i've done almost all (ex. BfA) raids. Legion mostly LFR though. 25-man Molten Core and Onyxia @ vanilla were the best days (yes it was possible to do with the right set of skills)! I've had the best experiences with locks and DKs, so that's why I am now playing my lock.

- Tell us what you want from a guild and how any previous guilds you've been in have lived up to this.
For me, the most important things in a guild are friendliness, and helpfulness. This goes for all aspecs, including advise on mods or hardware. So not just help in WoW with quests, leveling or tactics. If people need my help in any way (no vulgar things ofc!! :) ), I will help them as much as I can when I'm available. I expect my guildies to also help me when I could use a hand.

- Tell us what do you enjoy about playing WoW, and what do you dislike.
I really enjoy the social part. It's not just raiding and doing dungeons, but also talking to eachother, have a good laugh, sharing experiences, etc. You will not find me in a guild that is purely focussed on progression, I need a good social part too!

- Read our guild charter and tell us what you think. Can you pick two things that particularly appeals to you?
Well written! Not many guilds take this amount of time to create a friendly and social environment that invites people to join the guild.

"What do we believe in?" and "WST Raiding" are the 2 things that appeal to me.
Nothing should be forced, especially when being in a social, open and casual group. Be like you would also be in real life. All equal, no exeptions.

- Please feel free to add anything else you feel would aid your application
I'm told I have a strange sense of humer, so be ready for it!
My daughter will be angry at Lath if I get rejected (lol)

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Re: Hi guys, guild application incoming!

Post by Giggs » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:36 pm

Hello, Saga.

Thank you for applying to Warseeker Tribe. Give us a few days and we should have an aswer for you soon.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Re: Hi guys, guild application incoming!

Post by Giggs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:23 am

Hello, Saga.

We would like to offer you a spot on our roster as probationer. Please whisper an officer in-game for an invite.

Welcome to Warseeker Tribe!

Giggs
There is no button.