Hello WST! - INVITED

For applications to join Warseeker Tribe. For applicant and officer use only.

Moderator: WST Officers/Moderators

Atelinae
Character Names: Zirna
antispam: No
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 4

Hello WST! - INVITED

Post by Atelinae » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi All!

I've had a good read of the charter and below is my application to come and join you:

Tell us about the characters you're applying to join the guild with and any others of relevance including names and main guilds and present server (If you've moved server before or changed names please include this information.)
  • Joining with Zirna (I know confusing) used the free boost and then just finished leveling to 120
  • I currently do not have any other characters, though am considering trying out a Paladin or Demon Hunter
  • I have not been part of a guild previously, having only played locally as a pair with Iron whilst leveling
  • I am on the Aggramar server
Describe your experiences in WoW to date.
  • I had previously tried playing WoW whilst I was at university, but didn’t really get into it at the time, I believe it was around the expansion of Wrath of the Lich King. Iron has recently convinced me to try again and I have been enjoying it much more
  • We've been playing together as we level a boosted character to 120 and participated in some dungeons (normal and heroic)
  • I'm interested in trying raids down the line but not yet
  • I am still learning the game but enjoying the lore and story of the current expansion
  • Wanted to enjoy the community aspect and enjoy the game in a wider aspect than my solo/joint play so far
Tell us what you want from a guild and how any previous guilds you've been in have lived up to this
  • Never experienced a guild before, have only ever played solo/jointly in an MMO with Iron
  • I've enjoyed the game more now that I'm playing with someone than I did before
  • I'm looking for a friendly place and people to play with
  • Push me a little into trying new content
Tell us what do you enjoy about playing WoW, and what do you dislike.
  • I've enjoyed the story so far
  • Like reading up on lore (even if it means I spoil the ending)
  • I hadn't played group content before but I'm enjoying what I've experienced so far
  • I feel I've missed out on the faction story by boosting and I'm not thrilled with being cast as the bad guy, but woe is me, For the Horde!
  • I also want to try out content from some of the previous expansions as I think there's a lot of lore there. The Timewalking dungeons ave made me curious about some of the other continents and stories they contain
Read our guild charter and tell us what you think. Can you pick two things that particularly appeals to you?
  • Very community focused: respect for others, friendship, teamwork
  • I appreciate the freedom of choice meaning I enjoy the game casually as well as not being focused on a specific type of content
Please feel free to add anything else you feel would aid your application
I've registered under Atelinae as that's my go to handle but it just didn't suit a Troll. Currently there's a 110 trial Paladin, saved for me to play. Though if I go Demon Hunter I have another name in mind.

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Re: Hello WST!

Post by Giggs » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Hello, Atelinae.

Thank you for applying to Warseeker Tribe. We will try to be fast in looking over your application, and should have an answer for you in a few days.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Post by Giggs » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:19 am

Hello, Atelinae.

Thank you for your patience. After some discussion, we would like to offer you a spot on our roster as probationer. Please whisper an officer in-game for an invite.

Welcome to Warseeker Tribe!

Giggs
There is no button.

Atelinae
Character Names: Zirna
antispam: No
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 4

Post by Atelinae » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:42 am

Hi Giggs,

That's brilliant! Thank you for letting me know- I'm looking forward to joining in the fun!

I've been on a few times since Friday, but not seen you online. Just wanted to let you know, so you know that I've not just disappeared.

Atelinae