Hello

Public forum for anyone to drop by for a chat :)

Moderator: WST Officers/Moderators

Drooper

Hello

Post by Drooper » Tue May 28, 2019 6:23 pm

Hi everyone,
Firstly, apologies for not being on in such a long time and not explaining why.
WoD was the last straw for me, I haven't and don't intend to buy BfA. The game is too generic for me now. When I first saw WoW on Skondarrs, thanks btw, PC I was hooked, it was everything I was looking for and more besides. I like the challenging environment, the time it takes to complete something. The cc in dungeons, everyone needing to know their place or it all falls apart and you wipe. I enjoy that, not the wipe ofc but the challenge.
Anyway it's all to samey same now, all gogogo , 5 minute instance runs and all tons pretty much the same.
So onto the future, Classic beckons and my interest has been piqued. I re subbed in the hope of a beta slot, didn't get one sadly but did get invited to the stress tests. It is as I hoped, haven't made the barrens yet but maybe in the next one.
If WsT does become a guild in classic I would be interested in joining. I've been dabbling in lowbies for now but just been online a couple of weeks, like I said just re subbed for a chance of beta.

See you all in there someday

Drooper

Khmiimkhakk
Mafioso
Character Names: Khmiimkhakk

Re: Hello

Post by Khmiimkhakk » Wed May 29, 2019 1:45 am

Hey, Droop!
I'm not sure there will be WST in Classic, but there are other people interested in joining as well, so good luck!

Skondarr
Character Names: Skondarr
Faiye
Zarinthia
Blezzyoo
Looseyfur
Jezzicle
Jezzibell
Jessica
Furkle
Mensan

Post by Skondarr » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:07 am

I see no reason why there couldn't be a Classic WST even if the name is different, it would just need someone to create it and advertise it to the good people here. Assuming that there would be enough who would want to be part of the guild and not want to find new people to play alongside.

I certainly fancy a look at Classic, I pretty much agree with your comments about the current state and you're welcome 8)

Lathias
Character Names: Lathias
Melath
Irlath
Ilath
antispam: No
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 4

Post by Lathias » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:49 am

Eya Droop,

Sad you're not around anymore. You were always one of the online constaints (like Lyc and Beef) so it feels weird not having you around.

Have fun in Classic, I hope it's all you are hoping for and more.

- Lath
Famous quotes:

"Drop it like it's Lath!"
"Not the face, not the face!"