Hello Warseekers! - INVITED

For applications to join Warseeker Tribe. For applicant and officer use only.

Moderator: WST Officers/Moderators

Ulmos1991
Character Names: Ulmö (Blood Elf Mage); Mändo (Undead Warlock); Tülka (Pandaren Monk)
antispam: No
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 4

Hello Warseekers! - INVITED

Post by Ulmos1991 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:15 pm

Hi everyone! :D
How's everyone doing these days?

Read the guild charter and therefore decided to apply for an position in Warseeker Tribe, so here it is my application form *fingers crossed*

Tell us about the characters you're applying to join the guild with and any others of relevance including names and main guilds and present server (If you've moved server before or changed names please include this information.)

Recently bought BfA xpack and now leveling my 111 mage (Ulmö), which is the one i'm applying with

Have a newbie warlock (lvl 27) and a pandaren monk (lvl 5 - still in wandering isle)

In Aggramar never had a guild, although had some in Draenor (where i previously played in MoP - don't play on that server anymore as i decided to have a fresh start)

I am on the Aggramar server

Describe your experiences in WoW to date.

Played WoW a couple years ago on private servers. Started to play on official servers back in Mists of Pandaria but have been absent pretty much since WoD came out (due to real life issues - PhD student is amazing to create issues out of the blue xD)

Whilst on MoP did lots of heroic dungeons

Only raided in LFR back in MoP so never properly raided

So far just looking for some company to enjoy while lvling my main and then have some folks to do some dungeons and eventually raid

Tell us what you want from a guild and how any previous guilds you've been in have lived up to this

My guilds in Draenor were never much social/fun so never quite enjoyed them and that's one of the reasons i left draenor for a fresh start in Aggramar

Tell us what do you enjoy about playing WoW, and what do you dislike.

The story is indeed amazing, still starting on BfA story line but seems a nice story.

Lacks a bit of diversity class wise, as we are now stuck with 3 specs with some slight modifications between them (the old talent system was better on that part)

Read our guild charter and tell us what you think. Can you pick two things that particularly appeals to you?

The respect for others, friendship, teamwork were the main things that appealed to me as a driver for application

Like the fact that you don'r force anyone to do what they don't like and leave folks to due what they enjoy the most in order to enjoy the game the most

Please feel free to add anything else you feel would aid your application
I met someone from the guild in RL but don't know his name so I can't identify him xD Other than that i'm just curious about the guild and to meet new and interesting folks across Europe and across Azeroth! :D For the Horde!

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Re: Hello Warseekers!

Post by Giggs » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:12 am

Hello, Ulmö.

Thank you for applying to Warseeker Tribe. Give us a day so everyone becomes familiar with you application. We promise to have a reply for you very soon.

Giggs
There is no button.

Giggs
Guild Master
Antispam question - How many letters in spam?: 0

Re: Hello Warseekers!

Post by Giggs » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:32 pm

Hello, Ulmö.

After some discussion, we would like to offer you a spot on our roster as probationer. Please whisper an officer in-game for an invite.

Welcome to Warseeker Tribe!

Giggs
There is no button.